Minis quiches. This mini quiche recipe is a go to favorite quiche recipe for breakfast, brunch, a light dinner, showers, and parties! Make ahead for easy entertaining or breakfast! My family loves a good quiche recipe.
Roll the pastry out onto a lightly floured work surface until very thin. DIRECTIONS Use these to line a mini muffin pan. Cute quiches that are as tasty as they look. You can cook Minis quiches using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minis quiches
- It’s 25 cl of crème fraîche épaisse.
- You need 3 of oeufs.
- Prepare 100 gr of lardons de volaille.
- It’s of sel poivre.
- You need 1 of pâte brisé.
- You need 50 gr of gruyère.
Perfect finger food for parties, these one-bite wonders will make any party into an event. Make this delicious Mini Quiche recipe using refrigerated pie crusts and a savory and creamy mushroom and Swiss cheese filling. Mini crustless quiches with no pastry, perfect for lunchboxes or even breakfast. Today, H wanted to cook and so we made these Mini Crustless Quiches as a packed lunch practise run.
Minis quiches instructions
- Préchauffer le four à 220 degrés.
- Faites revenir les lardons dans une poêle.
- Mélanger la crème fraîche les œufs sel et poivre.
- Découper des ronds de pâte pour le mettre dans un moule rond puis mettre les lardons dans le fond et la préparation dessus.
- Enfourner 15 minutes à 200 degrés.
Learn how to make bite-sized mini quiches with this easy recipe. These little quiches are perfect for a party, either as a part of a big spread or to take to a potluck at a friend's house. Mini quiche are a win in more ways than one. You get all the best parts of quiche — a flaky crust I attempted bite-sized quiche in both a muffin tin and a mini muffin tin, and had far more success with. Mini Quiche – the BEST & easiest quiche you'll ever make, in mini size.